The HCMA is the preeminent organization improving the lives of those with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, HCM, preventing untimely deaths and advancing global understanding. Founded in 1996 we are committed to providing support, education, advocacy and advancing research, understanding and care to those with HCM. This website will provide information, support options and member services.
Saint Patrick Parish family, centered on the Eucharist and the Word of God, continually seeks to be a Christ-centered community. We embrace as our mission:
– To live our Roman Catholic faith
– Strengthen the spiritual life of all parishioners through truth and love
– Serve the needs of others and ourselves
– Give witness to the joy of the Gospel
– Reach out and welcome those who are searching for a community of faith.